Ages Of Man type mod for Civ IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ages Of Man type mod for Civ IV

Can someone tell me if there is a ages of man type mod for civ IV in the works or released yet?

(If you don't know what ages of man is, it is a mod for call to power II which added alot more units and technologies (amogst other things) which in affect made the ages especially stone to bronze ages go alot longer)
    Strategy Games For Strategy Gamers!

Nope. There is no mod for this yet.

Maybe ask Stan to create one.

Comment

Good luck on that, seeing as Stan hates civ4 with a passion...

Besides, I already tried approaching the AOM community a while back with that very idea. You should have seen the rise I got out of the loyalists...
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Yeah they certainly don't like Civ4, do they?

Pity CTP2 had some major failings or I'd still be down there.

Comment

Ok, so it took a few months but I caught you traitors/bashers!

Give us some credit we're still trying to make it better.

I do think we have a way to go on the AI and diplomacy but the AE is fairly decent.

In light of the stuff like corporations and on-map trade routes in BTS...Civ4 is starting to look playable

I did play Civ4 twice but lost interest, I guess I really miss the Public Works system of CTP2. I like that you have to make a choice whether to build units or invest in the economy (besides buildings). The worker spam is too much.

If someone came up with a PW mod for Civ4...you might cripple us
          Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Working...
          X