Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help!!!i want to built city near the other!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!!i want to built city near the other!

hello!

many christmas to all,first of all.

and help!
    i want to built a second city of my civilization close to me!after my capital completes settler,i want to built the next city at a minimum distance of 2 squares,instead of 4 which is in warlords!
    i m playing always in archipelago map,level of sea high,and i want to take advantage every available square.
    please!can someone tell me what should i edit in xml in order to do this(warlords)?

Hmm? I thought the default minimum is 2 squares?
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

no!

hello,

thanks for your interest.
      i m afraid the minimum is 4!
      for example:you built your first city,then the next one should be 1,2,3 squares empty and away and in the 4th you can built the city!
      you know any way to change this?cause i m playing to small maps.

Comment

There should be at least two squares inbetween them...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The only requirment is that the level 1 culture don't overlap, which would be 2 squares between, or 3 the way you're counting them. But I can't see any strategic reason why you would overlap 2nd culture level boundaries. You'll just have a bunch of tiny cities which will cost a fortune to maintain. It's just a really bad strategy.

Comment

The minimum distant rule only applies if the cities are on the same landmass - you can have cities with only 1 tiles separation if they are are on separate islands.

Comment

Working...
            X