European Religions mod request/Mod advice request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Religions mod request/Mod advice request

I'm looking for a pure flavour mod that would replace Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism and Taoism with the Viking, Greek, and Egyptian pantheons, and Zoroastrianism available in the scenarios.

If noone is willing to make such a mod, my question is how to go easiest through making such a mod? How to make sure that the correct symbols and pictures are used (the graphics is there, in scenario files, but I can't see to get it to work ).

Also, is there a way to make scenario files that do not replace the game files, but add to them (e.g. a Units file, which only would have new units listed and still use the normal game units file - or do I need to edit the Units file to add the new units there?)
    The problem with leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?
    - Frank Herbert

The Viking religion is already in Warlords, although it's only available in the Vikings scenario.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Luckily for you, someone has written a very extensive guide on how to do this:

Hello there and welcome to my in-depth guide on how to modify religions within Civ4. I have divided this thread into several phases based upon depth that civvers might go into. For the most part, you'll probably start with phase 1 and continue onward to more complex modding. So, let's start with...

Comment

Working...
      X