Your City is 15% Hindu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your City is 15% Hindu

Anyway to assign religion to population points similar to how nationality was assigned in CivIII?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

I don't know how nationality (culture?) was assigned in Civ3, but in Civ4 cities don't keep track of religion percentages.

One could implement this but I think that then you'd really want to put in a whole bunch of stuff (I'm thinking ME, religious wars/riots) to do with it.

Comment

Fleshing out religion would be a good subject for the next expansion, come to think of it.

Comment

It's possible, but it would be an SDK mod. You'd have to change the CvCity class with a new array for the religions to hold the religion variable.

Dale

Comment

Actually you can figure out by using the F7 button that everytime a religion spreads in a city that already has another religion, that religion´s global influence (aka number of followers) decreases. So, if a city of 12 pop has only Judaism, those 12 citizens will be all jews. If you manage to spread Hinduism and Buddhism, those numbers will split: 4 jews, 4 hindu, 4 buddhists. Fleshing out religions was not politically correct, I suppose. Maybe they thought razing Islamic cities was better
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
          X