Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining Techtrees.

Hello all,
    I was wondering since Warlords has been released, is there some enterprising modder out there willing to combine the best techs of all the techtrees from the various scenarios and main game into one?
    Flash
    Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
    the Moderator of the World Creators

Someone will probabally do that soon. It just takes XML stuff to do that, the hard thing is figuring out what you want to lead to what and what you want that to enable.

Comment

How hard is it to do?
      Flash

Comment

Well, it wouldn't take any coding ability, the diffculty would I guess be based on how organized you are. It's like putting a puzzle together sort of.

Comment

So If I turned a Excell sheet into a piece of graph paper (I've tried with Civ III), Then it should be easier? Am I limited by space in any way?
          Flash

Comment

You'd probabally be limited by space vertically, but horizonatlly you should have no problems. Yes it'd probabally work, but you'd also have to change the effects of the technologies.

Comment

QwertQwert,

Thanks for the information.

So, If I prvide a tech template, Can someone put it together for me?
              Flash

Comment

Working...
              X