Flag Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag Changes

Is it possible to make it so every leader have their own flag? I know the Union flag is already in the game but I'd like to make Victoria (and Churchill, once I get the expansion) use it. I'd also like to make other leaders use flags more historically correct: ie. Napoleon with the Tricolour, Stalin (again, when I get the Expansion) and the Hammer and Sickle, Mao with the PRC Flag, etc etc.

even if this would be possible, would it make my game incompatible with other games for Multiplayer?

I apologize if this project has already been made or this is posted in the wrong forum.

Hey that's a good idea. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard, just redifining the art values and creating the art files themselves. Others have done civ mods and they can help more than I can.

But I like this idea.

Probably would be incompatable with MP unless the other players were using the mod. Isn't that always the case? (Not an MP player, myself.)
    One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
    "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

Working...
    X