WoerheideResources_V24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoerheideResources_V24

For rjwoer what I use for your WoerheideResources_V24, I fix the city mini icons problem and adjusted the order in CIV4BonusInfos to salt,coffee,tobacco,pearl.
    Last edited by roamty; June 17, 2006, 06:31.

Re: Re: WoerheideResources_V24

Last edited by Gramphos; June 17, 2006, 11:32.

Comment

Roamty, you rock! Thanks for doing this. I remember you cleaned up my alpha channels previously, but I had trouble with the city icons mixing up (whale for fish, or whatever)--and then I sort of (gulp) misplaced the fixed alpha channel art.

It will be a pleasure if you have smoothed all this out, the city icons particularly. I really appreciate your efforts here and will post your update on my mod thread with credit.

Thanks again.
      One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.
      "Oh my God, what a fabulous room. Are all these your guitars?"

Comment

The city icons are still mixed up. Salt appears for coffee, for example. This may be something I can fix just by redefining the art targets--or that may mix other things up--but I wanted to mention it in the meantime. For now, folks should use the mod in the original thread.
        One of these days I'll make 501 posts, and you won't have to look at my silly little diplomat anymore.

Comment

city icons

The city icons that show up for me.

Comment

Thank you for the screenshots, roamty. I will figure out how I'm conflicting. Looks like everything is working well on your end.

[EDIT: Except that I notice you are having a problem which I've encountered when using the altered GameFont files. Notice that your smiley/frowney faces are not appearing, and the numbers are filling their spaces? Those icons aren't showing up for some reason.]
            Last edited by rjwoer; June 19, 2006, 16:59.

Comment

Fixed the Smiley/frowney

Fixed the Smiley / frowney, the problem was in the gamefont_75.

Comment

Cool. That looks great. Is the link above updated to include the fix? I'd love to get this into the resource mod officially. I have also just released a Distillery Building mod which could benefit from it when using the resource mod.

(Thank you, by the way.)

Comment

Fixed

Link above has the new updated fixed.

Comment

Thanks, roamty. But I am still having some problems when using the two font files. Some of the game text (particularly in pop-ups for techs, civics, so forth) font is undefined . . . that is, it is appearing as a large, white, default font--and overlapping with other fonts which are defined. I know my description is confusing. I will post a screenshot this weekend.

Also, some map icons are missing: in particular, the civil disorder icon (unhappy city) and the unhealthy city icon. I am talking about the ones that appear next to the city info on the globe itself, not within the cities.

Screenshots coming soon.

I don't mean to keep bringing up problems, but I wanted you to know why I haven't updated the official MOD with your font files.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: WoerheideResources_V24

This has new clean fonts.
                      Last edited by roamty; July 1, 2006, 00:00.

Comment

Working...
                      X