World Map question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Map question

Is there a world map out there that can be used for single player? If not, is there a way I can edit the 18 civ maps so that the only way to win is to defeat all the other npcs?

Thanks.

Never tried the map.....but......can you just change the victory conditions so the only one you check is conquest victory. In a normal game that would have the effect you desire.

Comment

How? I cant find my instructions. (I just recently moved and cant find alot of my computer stuff) The earth maps I have found dont allow me to select how many civs are playing, or victory conditions. I want a map I can select from the menu on single player, select how many civs are playing, and victory conditions, or know how to change the victory conditions on the maps that people have already made. I like to destroy my opponents, not beat them to something.

EDIT: Ok, I figured out how to edit out the victory conditions on the maps that I have found. The only thing I can ask of someone is this. The Huge World Map with 18 civs on it, can someone make it large instead? Huge maps I can only play about half the game before it depletes all memory resources, but I have had no problems on the next setting down.
      Last edited by Brownstarfish; May 15, 2006, 19:34.

Comment

Working...
      X