Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MaxRigaMod - video and 1901, 1941, 1961 and 2001 scen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxRigaMod - video and 1901, 1941, 1961 and 2001 scen.

Hello

First of all i've created additional techologies, such as - technology-unit. Which means you can train your BF109 fighter or MI24 chopper only if you have developed ( or traded ) technology of the plane/chopper/tank.
    Then i made standart size world map, because it's getting really laggy on big maps at the end
    And, of course, i have inserted lot of new units taken from this forum

Additionally i want to assume you that i will keep working on this mod by adding more of new units and stuff regulary. There are also bugs to fix and stuff to add I plan to make four scenariouse for my Mod, so, there are definately lot of work and things to do

This mod is based on Andys XX CENTURY MOD. I've taking his 2.0 version and remanaged lot of stuff. But you do not need to download his mod to play MaxRigaMod.

There is also my video for my Mod which shows you some units, the map and general stuff in my mod. I really hope you will enjoy watching my video cause i havn't seen anybody making such a thing in civ-community before

Here you go the link for my 1941 video for my scenario (13MB) - http://maxriga.civfanatics.ru/1941/1...nariovideo.zip

Here you go the link for my video for my 1961 scenario (30MB) - http://maxriga.civfanatics.ru/1961/1...nariovideo.zip

There is the link of MaxRigaMod ( 18MB ) - http://maxriga.civfanatics.ru/1941/maxrigamod3.zip

The MaxRigaMod was made only for my scenarious, so i have no idea how will it work in single games and is it interesting to play it or not. Put this 1941 or 1961 scenario in your Public Maps folder and double click on it to launch the scenario. You can find scenarios on my website or there -

5 superpowers -
    USSR ( spec.weapon - Red Army, T34, T80 )
    USA ( spec.weapon - M1 Abram Tank, F15, B52, Apache )
    Nazi Germany ( spec.weapon - sdkfz251, sdkfz180, Panzer, Me262, Leopard, U-boat, PanzerV, Waffen SS )
    Great Britain ( spec.weapon - Churchil Tank )
    Japan ( spec.weapon - Zero )

and other playable countries

Canada
    South Africa
    Argentina
    Brazilia
    Egypt
    Arabia
    China
    India

PICTURES OF ALL UNITS IN MY MOD THERE
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MaxRiga; May 14, 2006, 19:33.

In the 1940 scenario, you have an American F-15 and the B-52? The F-15 was a design concept in the 60s, and had first flight tests in the 70s...
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

In 1901, 1941, 1961 scenariouses you just start from the date and keep playing till space race is done. But when you start it, you have the situation of this time. 1941 scenario is just situation of ww2. So you start playing by any country and try to survive/win later

Comment

Well, the scenario doesn't have Latvia as a civ, so I declare it invalid . Lavia would be good for a 1918 and a 1939 scenario . Unique unit Strelnieks, trait: obsessive/compulsive .

Comment

Seriously, if you continue to work on the mod, then I would first recommend adding a 1939 scenario, or maybe also a, say, 1935 scenario where you can prepare for war, but a scripted event makes the war break out when it historically did...

Comment

he he, strelnieks rules
            i'm continuing working on the mod and I definately will make europe map scenario and big map scenario with more civs and units. but for now it's just standart map with 13 civils

1961 cold war scenario will be out in a week or so
            by the way, what country u r playing and did u like movie trailer for 1941?

Comment

I'm now busy testing the Warlords expansion, so I didn't get a chance to play this - however, I have downloaded several mods/scenarios that I want to play, and this is high on my list. I predict, though, that I'll first try the 1941 scenario as the British - makes for very interesting geography.

Comment

there is only 1941 scenario for now. gonna make 1961 in some days or even week or so any way

hope u will enjoy playing the great brits empire

Comment

Don't forget to add France in your list of civ.
                  It was a major country during these sad days...
                  In all that we undertake it is necessary to give two thirds to the mind and the other third randomly. Increase the first fraction and you will become pusillanimous, increase the second and you will be reckless.
                  Napoleon

Comment

can't disagree but, unfortunately, there is only Nazi Germany for 1941 scenario, NATO for 1961 and EU for 2001 scenario as 1 civ per Europe.

Comment

Civ doesnt work to realistically model world events anyway, because europe is too small on any real world maps because earth is many times larger than the world in civ. The only solution would be to distort the oceans and make them smaller.

Comment

sometimes u can win space race with 3 cities
                        but any way, Nazi Europe is pretty big, and NATO will have the same Europe in next 1961 scenario.

Comment

the site of my mod is out and 1961 scenario video is out
                          check it out there -

Comment

PICTURES OF ALL UNITS IN MY MOD THERE

new 1961 scenario is out - http://maxriga.civfanatics.ru/1961Page.htm
                            Last edited by MaxRiga; May 14, 2006, 19:33.

Comment

1901 scenario is coming ( WW1 )

Hey Max, can you try to try to make it so that every time I play WWII:Europe scenario I don't start out with like -231 gold per turn???:help: :aargh: :help:

Comment

Working...
                              X