Replacement railroad graphics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement railroad graphics?

I'm looking for different railroad graphics as I find the default version difficult to see, especially on my laptop. I looked over at CivFanatics but all I found was a mod that makes regular roads harder to see.
    "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

OK, so there aren't any?

Comment

They look pretty clear to me... do you have the detail turned down? I haven't seen any mods for this, myself.

Comment

On my laptop, details are turned down a bit, but not on my desktop. Maybe I'm just zoomed out too much, but I like to get the grand view when planning rails. Either that or my eyesight is going. "Too much civ makes your eyes go funny."

Comment

The railroads look ridiculous. I dont mind the roads looking like a sloppy childrens drawing but I'd really like to see a much nicer and neater looking railroad infrastructure. More geometric and as the OP suggested, darker and easier to see. The shade of gray blends in too easily with certain terrain types.

I seem to recall this being an original problem in Civ3 and they eventually patched it and made it look much nicer, darker and neater.

Comment

I ended up using mod graphics, that's why I came looking here. Maybe someone will get around to it (someone with graphical skill--unlike me--that is)!

Comment

Working...
            X