Convert Civ2 and Civ3 worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert Civ2 and Civ3 worlds

Is there a script/prog around (maybe not in Python) to convert .mp files (Civ2 maps) and Civ3 maps into Civ4 maps?

If not: Would such a script be tolerated by the makers of Civ?

Would you like to use such a script?

That would be nice I guess.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

I would love that type of script. I loved the large world map on civ2, didn't really care for any of them on civ3, and really miss them in civ4. I know, there are some world maps, but I want to be the Americans on the world map, in North America, and my computer can only handle about five other civs.

If i use the world map in civ4, I can't be the Americans, and If I use the one I've seen in the forums, I have to have 18 civs, and my laptop can't handle that many.
      I don't know what I've been told!
      Deirdre's got a Network Node!
      Love to press the Buster Switch!
      Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

Although my laptop can play the 18 civ world map fine, I'd love to see such a script/program.
        Greetz, Ramses

Comment

Working...
        X