[Text] Frederick's Diplomacy text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Text] Frederick's Diplomacy text

This is a zip containing two XML files with modifications to add unique diplomacy text for Frederick. Out of the box, he had nothing or used Bismarck's lines. Not very ingeneous when baby-faced Frederick invites you to admire his great mustache.

They are written in English and German. Please post any proofreading, ESPECIALLY of my German. Feel free to translate into other languages.

Instructions are included in the zip as a WordPad document. Remember, when saving them into their correct directories, you'll be prompted to overwrite existing files of the same name. If this prompt doesn't occur, something's wrong.

Some samples:

Requesting tribute:
    "I don't like haggling, it's unseemly. Maybe we just complete this transaction and everyone walks away a gentleman."

Greeting:
    "My refined sense of Prussian duty requires that I treat my lessers with decency. That's why you may speak BEFORE I spit on you."
    "The human race would have perished long ago if its preservation had depended only on the reasoning of its members." - Rousseau
    "Vorwärts immer, rückwärts nimmer!" - Erich Honecker
    "If one has good arms, one will always have good friends." - Machiavelli

Re: Frederick's Diplomacy text

Originally posted by CarnalCanaan Please post any proofreading, ESPECIALLY of my German.
    Attached.

OK, for a second time...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by phlucas; January 20, 2006, 02:21.

Comment

phlucas: The downloaded empty zip was empty. Can you repost it?
      "The human race would have perished long ago if its preservation had depended only on the reasoning of its members." - Rousseau
      "Vorwärts immer, rückwärts nimmer!" - Erich Honecker
      "If one has good arms, one will always have good friends." - Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by CarnalCanaan
        phlucas: The downloaded empty zip was empty. Can you repost it?
        I have reposted it in the message above. Now it works.

Comment

Working...
        X