Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mod/scenario would you love to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Haputman Ill give it a try tonight!!

Comment

Saarlaender, cool idea. That gives some concrete trading instances -- imagine how relations would rise or fall depending on who sold what. Or if an AI could reverse-engineer the unit to boost it's research if it doesn't have the technology. . .

Roger Bacon, also good idea. Gives appropriate depth to diplomacy. By the way, since the AI can refuse to talk, why can't the human players? Or am I missing an option somewhere? It might hurt relations a bit if you shut them out.

I would like to see each civilization have new unique units as they rise in technological eras, and some should include ships.

I'd like to see grades of goods, like poor, good, fine, rare.
      The grades might have different effects, like rare incense within a city work radius would increase the culture of that city's temples by some amount. Or poor marble would give less than the +50% modifier to certain wonder construction times, like +35% or something.

I'd like a way to choose traits and starting technologies and a leader portrait without making a new civilization within the xml. I don't know enough about python to script such a thing, and really, it is trivial to copy and paste and alter a few things within the xml, but it would be cool.

Comment

a map of europe
        CSPA

Comment

Now that Railroads default at 1/10 movement, I'd really love to see someone create Magnetic Levitation Rails as a further transportation upgrade, complete with new terrain graphics that would be built by workers improving upon existing railroads.
          My Reach always exceeds my Grasp...

Comment

I'd like to see something that makes gold more useful. Right now, as long as you have enough to meet upkeep (which is minimal) the extra is only useful for rush-building things -- if you have the right covic. That means gold is just hammers in another form.

I'd like to see gold useful for bribing enemy units and cities to defect. We could do that in earlier civs but it seems like everyone's forgotten about it.

I'd also like to see gold play a bigger role in diplomacy. When a civ asks me to go to war, how come they never offer me any money?

Gold just doesn't seem very useful right now except for rush-building things.

Roger Bacon

Comment

Originally posted by rogerbacon
              Gold just doesn't seem very useful right now except for rush-building things.
              You do know gold is very usefull for upgrading units?

Originally posted by rogerbacon
              I'd also like to see gold play a bigger role in diplomacy. When a civ asks me to go to war, how come they never offer me any money?
              This is defently also on my wishlist... give me more options in diplomacy
              I'm tired of having them ask for me to join a war, but they never give anything in return, and you can't ask for it... so either you do it for free, or they get more angry at you

Also I would like to be able to offer/recieve luxuries/strategic resources for joining a way (e.g.: While you're at war with civ X you'll get some silk, as soon as you sign a peace treate/cease fire, the deal is over)
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
              X