[map] HUGE EARTH with all 18 civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [map] HUGE EARTH with all 18 civs

Spent a little while messin around with the huge earth save file, added all 18 civs in there starting possitions.

That makes europe rather crowded and gives east asia and the americas too much room and alot of barbarians. Try it out see how it works out.
    Attached Files
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Nice one, maybe you could add Louis XIV to the french.

Comment

I could not figure out a way to give you the choice on multi leader civs, but you can go in and edit it with the name of the leader you prefer. The orriginal Huge earth didnt give ya a choice either.

Since the patch made Huge maps playable, i found something that scared the bajeebus out of me.

Stacks so large, the end is cut off and replaced with "..." After I captured Paris (as england) that poor city had to fend off 2 of these monster ...stacks with just a handful of units. What really amazed me is the first ...stack came from spain, who had 2 cities.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Is there a way to use this map in hotseat mode?

Comment

Try this: savemap
            It creates a new mapscript based on the current civ4 map.
            fe2mike, you can use the new mapscript in hotseat mode.
            With the new mapscript you can easily choose your leader when you start a new game. You can also set the options and victory conditions.

Comment

Working...
            X