Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifying Permanent Alliance?

Hi,

I've been playing alot of multiplayer CIV on teams with other players against the AI.

We've all decided that sharing technology and wonder benefits makes for a really one sided game. Basically all of our civs are the same... if one of us gets cavalry everyone else has it and so forth. We kind of wanted it so that maybe one player would tech for horse units while the other went down the economy path or whatever they so choosed.

Also the random religion founding between players on the same team is very annoying along with the fact that you can't build a wonder that's already being built by someone else. Using a leader with the industrious trait it's very annoying to have a buddy build the pyramids for double the amount of turns when I could do it in half the time... Repeatedly asking them not to gets old as well.

I was wondering if it was possible to modify either a python or xml file to remove splitting technology research and sharing wonder benefits/construction?

Basically we just want shared vision and the fact that we are all in a military alliance where if one of us decalres war, we all declare war.

A very barebones sense of "alliance" We'll play with tech trading off as well so we all come out somewhat unique through the ages.

Thanks in advance,
    Glaucus
Working...
X