Tech Chooser Arrows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Chooser Arrows...

Okay, I give, I'm stumped...I cant for the life of me figure out how to get a new tech to hook up on the tech chart with its arrows...now I know that's not critical or anything but since I've gotten everything else to work on adding in a new tech and its associated graphics and building... I'd love it if someone could explain to me what I missed on teh tech chooser!
    "Ceçi n'est pas une Signature!"

Use OR pre-reqs to define an arrow link, and AND pre-reqs to define the links showing as icons in the top-right corner of the tech.

PS: Don't forget to assign the correct column and row for the tech too.

Comment

You sir are THE man!

Thanks! I spent hours last night combing through the Python code for the Tech Chooser looking for a Clue...

Odd that AndPrereq do not draw arrows as they seem equally important if not more so...but then again things would probably be a tad more spider webbed if they did...

Well your information was good and useful...one tiny text change and poof the Arrows have appeared!

I already placed the tech on the grid, I just couldn't figure out the arrows...
      Its placement is just a temporary thing until I finish working on the hundred or so new techs I am adding...
      That's when final placement and tweaking of the interface will take place.
      "Ceçi n'est pas une Signature!"

Comment

Working...
      X