X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOD] Abandon/Raze City Mod

Abandon City/Raze City mod v1.11
    Released December 5, 2005

Bhruic was kind enough to make this mod fit the inheritance model better. So it is now even easier

to combine mods. Thanks to Bhruic.

Download this mod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abandon City/Raze City mod v1.10
    Released December 4, 2005

Changes: 1. Control X now brings up the popup
    2. Made it easier to combine mods
    3. Removed the comments
    4. Made it into a mod folder, so copy folder into your Mods folder to install

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abandon City/Raze City mod v1.00 (created by tywiggins, using TheDarkSide's Building Demolition Mod)

To demolish buildings, Use Control D when the city screen is up. You will get a list of buildings that you can demolish. Select a building then press ok. -- credit to the TheDarkSide

To abandon the city, Use Control D when the city screen is up. At the bottom of the list of building is Abandon City. If you select this and press ok, then the city will be abandoned and you will get a worker for every 5 city population. -- credit to me for the addition, with thanks to TheDarkSide's mod which made it easy

When razing a city you get a worker for every 5 city population -- credit to me
    Last edited by tywiggins; December 5, 2005, 15:14.

Please submit the mod to the directory.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

whoohooo! Finally!

You da man!

Comment

One request -

Could you please rerelease the mod and make it compatible with other mods, via this system:

Thanks.

Comment

I'll look into. I probably won't have time to finish until after Thanksgiving.

Comment

*bump*

Comment

I have tried to do what you suggested. I did do it with my freetechmod, but I ran into some trouble with this mod. I'll try again later. I want to finish my current game before I do any more modding. (I've only played 3 games so far)

Comment

I installed this file but when I press control-D it brings up the debug menu instead of teh building destruction menu. Any idea what could be wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by tywiggins
                  I have tried to do what you suggested. I did do it with my freetechmod, but I ran into some trouble with this mod. I'll try again later. I want to finish my current game before I do any more modding. (I've only played 3 games so far)
                  Take your time

Comment

Originally posted by MattPilot

Take your time
                    ... but not to much

Comment

rogerbacon, I noticed that too. I don't think it was like that before the patch. If you turn change your cheat code back to 0, it will work correctly. Or you can go into the CvEventManger.py file and change what triggers the mod.

I'm playing on rhye's 18 civ map as the americans. I destroyed the aztecs, and am close friends with the Incans. I have decided not to expand past North America unless attacked. So the turns should not take too long.

Comment

Okay. I just released v1.10. It should be easier to combine mods now. It's not quite as dsplaisted said to do it in that thread, but it's better than how it was. I couldn't get it to work right. I almost gave up on it completely, but finally got it to work. (I spent way too many hours on this)

I haven't tested this yet with the civ4modder program that combines mods.(I'm downloading it now)

Comment

Don't give up hope Ty I really enjoy using the mod.
                          ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Thanks mate! Works like a charm...

Comment

Originally posted by tywiggins
                              rogerbacon, I noticed that too. I don't think it was like that before the patch. If you turn change your cheat code back to 0, it will work correctly. Or you can go into the CvEventManger.py file and change what triggers the mod.
                              Yeah, I went in and changed it to alt-A instead of alt-D and it works fine now.

Roger Bacon

Comment

Working...
                              X