UN sanctions anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN sanctions anyone?

I was thinking it about bordening the role of the UN in the late game. I thought it might be cool is someone modded the game so that you could launch global trade in embargoes on certain Undesireable nations. Along with this what about adding a vote to go to war with a nation? WHat do you guys think? And how might I go about adding this to my game. I am not experienced with programing languages at all.
    As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit
    atrocities.
    - Voltaire

Yes, I agree. The UN needs to be revamped with cool options like that.
    Realism and Extended Game play Mod Supporter.

Check it out over at www.civfanatics.com, under the Creation Forum.

Comment

But in my opinion it would be like a proposal for every nation with a larger chance of been accepted. Or maybe it could auto-gift some of the members unities for the leader of the ONU.

Comment

A really good idea! Trade embargos should have the effect of forcing closed borders on the nation in question, whereas a military response should force everyone (or at least those who voted YES) to declare war on the nation.

Comment

Hey Greenday! I'm baaaaaack!

I want to get sanctioned for refusing to obey the Nuclear ban, and for refusing to change my economy to Environmentalism. (I thought it was supposed to be Free Market!) Then I can attack the UN and Raze it!
          I don't know what I've been told!
          Deirdre's got a Network Node!
          Love to press the Buster Switch!
          Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

Working...
          X