Mod Request - Beakers from City Capture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Backpack
    I'not saing that this mod shouldn't be done or that I'm not understanding your motivations, I know what you're talking about and I agree but I find also this post (made by Bhruic) very very interesting:

I think that's the point. Civ IV is (supposedly) about making choices. And making a choice is supposed to have consequences. So if I decide, for example, to focus purely on building, that leaves me with a weaker military, leaving me open to invasion. If I choose to go military, then I have a less developed, or less technologically advanced civilization (but with more military power and land area).

If I can choose to go military AND get technological benefits, then what's the penalty?

Bh
    we all have to make decisions: if I want to put all my efforts to war that should result in a diadvantage in the tech tree, if I put everything on tech, I should be weak military... now we want to increase the power of war giving the chance to gain in tech... so I think: why not making the same reversed? Is it so un-balanced or unrealistic? I've researched gunpowder (example), I should have prototypes ready to use... so my first unit comes with 15% less of hammers...

Really , there's something I can't catch
    HTTP Error 404 - File or Directory not found
    Internet Information Services (IIS)

Comment

Working...
    X