Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Info] CIV Reference

Hello everyone,

I decided to create reference files for C-IV in a more compact form than the poster we got. I miss unit stats and building properties in the poster and also I needed something more handy when playing.

What you find below should be understood as preliminary versions of my reference charts. Even though I tried to be careful when compiling all the info I suppose there are still omission or errors. I will be grateful if you let me know about discrepancies you notice so that I can make a corrected version some day.

The first chart i a two-A4-page "tech tree" containing info on everything that comes with the tech - unit stats, building functions, wonders, civics, religions, worker actions.... I finally decided not to connect techs with lines and opted for required/optional tech labels instead as I did not find any reasonable way how to make the connecting lines clear enough (too many intersections).

The second chart is a one-A4-page unit upgrade tree containing info on all units divided to unit categories (melee, mounted etc.). Upgrade options are included.

The last chart contains other tables I find useful - civ traits for each leader (in their national colors), terrain stats, resources and tile improvements.

Enjoy!

CIV Tech Tree Reference (zipped pdf, 965kB)

Unit Upgrade Tree (zipped pdf, 329kB)

Traits, Resources and Terrain Improvements (zipped pdf, 296kB)
    Check my C3C Reference Tech Tree
    Test my Anti-Conquests Mod

hi,Kuratko!

Excellent work....Thx!

Comment

good stuff - thanks for the effort!

Comment

Thanks a lot, must've been much work to do that. Now, if I only could find myself a large colour-printer to get that out on paper...

Comment

Really nice work! Used immediately 4 A4 pages to print all your nice overviews. They have a higher content than the original overviews included with the game.

Comment

Thanks. I'll use the tech reference sheets for planning out what buildings require what and what techs require what. Thanks.
            Mylon Mod - Adressing game pace and making big cities bigger.
            Inquisition Mod - Exterminating heretic religions since 1200 AD

Comment

thanx

Thanx for that. excellent job.

Comment

Very readable on black and white aswell mind you. Thanks Kuratko!
                That's right, a slaver!

Comment

Working...
                X