X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set NoMovies)1 in your ini-file
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I did, but the problem goes on... And the No movie option seems to concern only in-game movies.

I think my computer is going to understand what happens when the user itself crahses :-/
      Last edited by Bretzelliquide; November 9, 2005, 13:32.

Comment

you're an ahole why do i have to register just to download this shiiit.
        fukc to you

borat segadiev
        kazahstan

Comment

(sigh) Good work Gramphos

A note to the naysayers, Apolyton and Firaxis are not the same thing
          The Roman Kings scenario is now ready for play: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...tin.com/forum/

Comment

To all of you who complains about having to register:

First: Nothing forces you to get this tool. This tool is no longer the only way to extract fpk files on Windows 2000. Firaxis has released a Win2k version of the PakBuild utility. If you didn't want to try a fan't solution to a problem, then just wait for an official fix recommended by tech support. (Nowhere official my tool has been mentioned. In fact, the official support only stated that a Win2k version of the utility were in works, and that 2k users should wait for that. Now that utility has been out for quite some time.

Second: This tool is in no way related to Take2 or Firaxis. It's something I wrote up based on my observations on the fpk fileformat. It first aim was to be a fpk browser, with extractability as a second goal. However the problems with ATI cards, and PAKs made me add extractability at an early state and release this tool. Under other conditions thi tool would not be out yet. I did this, completely unpaid as I wanted to help civ fans who could not get Civ4 to work, to maybe get it to work a little before tech support would do. It's all up to you if you concider yourself that desperate that you want to try out my suggesations.

Comment

[QOUTE]To all of you who complains about having to register:

First: Nothing forces you to get this tool. This tool is no longer the only way to extract fpk files on Windows 2000. Firaxis has released a Win2k version of the PakBuild utility.[/QOUTE]

Ok, thats just all find and dandy, but where can I find this so called PakBuild utility?

Comment

Originally posted by scitllz
                Ok, thats just all find and dandy, but where can I find this so called PakBuild utility?

or on the officail support page by Take2

Comment

I have win2000 and well I have no idea on how to do this or even exactly what to do. Can someone explain it to me, again.
                  Last edited by insidepix; December 27, 2005, 01:30.

Comment

If you don't know what this is, you won't need it. If you are having the 'Failed to initialize renderer'-error just upgrade to 1.52 and it should be fixed.

Comment

I upgraded to 1.52 and got this new error message.

Comment

Please continue this by starting a new thread in the help forum. Include information on what system specification you have. (Graphics card, OS, memory processor, monitor)

Comment

Working...
                        X