No announcement yet.

The I-want-to-designate-wich-city-o'-mine-is gonna-be-the-holy-city thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that's not the case. If you build a city before you found a religion (that is, your first city after your capital), the religion will almost always appear in that city. However, it's not simply the last city, as if you have multiple cities, it will be somewhat random.

It will not, however, appear in a city with a religion in it if a city without a religion exists.

Bh

Comment

[SIZE=1]
      It will not, however, appear in a city with a religion in it if a city without a religion exists.

Bh
      Not true, I've had this happen before (in my current game in fact).

-Drachasor
      "If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties. It's that fundamental belief -- I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper -- that makes this country work." - Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
      X