Unit Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit Question

I had an Idea for a scenario and I was thinking out how everything would work out (for the record its a Three Kingdoms scenario) and I got to people like Zhuge Liang and was thinking he would be a great person. Then I realised that would be a terrible way to personify his contribution to the war.

So here's my question: is there any unit you can keep in a stack that gives a bonus to the combat rating of every other unit in the stack? Or maybe a *2 range diamond radius (That's more of a staple of Tactical RPGs, but keeping in mind the whole Anti-Stack O' Doom, It might be more acceptable to have that)

* A '2 Range Diamond Radius' for those who are unaware is on a square grid, every where you can move, if you can move only 2 squares and are unable to move at diagonals.

Interesting but I have no idea if this can be implemented or not
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Well, this is pretty a standard method in CtP2 so I would surely hope it can be done in Civ4, or Firaxis hasn't been paying attention
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X