Colonization is good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonization is good

I am really liking this conversion to the CIV:IV engine! I never played the original Colonization, but I have played every iteration of Civ to date. Typically, I do not care for playing through isolated ages, and much prefer historical games that cover from ancient to future times.

But for some reason Colonization works so well! And it works so well on the CIV:IV engine!

I recieved it as a gift at a friend's wedding.

nice psot !!!

Comment

Sadly, I just couldn't get into Colonization. I prefer to play through the entire sweep of history. You really need to go into this game expecting a unique experience, and not expect it to be a Civ IV scenario mod.

Comment

Hello readers of this post! I've been searching for more works, because I am finding it so tight to live on what I get right now. I have a rent, students loans to pay, living expenses and I wanna to go out to the cinema and parties with my friends, and to purchase some needful stuff for myself. Anyway, I've been telling my friends that I am looking for more jobs on the side and I was asked if I was interested working online as a writer at one writing agency as I am srudying as a foreign language teacher. I've done loads of writing in my previous work, it is not so tough for me and I quite like this. And now I'm working there without any difficulties. And I would like to propose you to click on this online book report help writing service's website if you would like to be the coolest learner in your college, university or school.

Comment

Is that even legit?

Comment

Sadly, it's just advertising.

Comment

Working...
            X