Best Jose start ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Jose start ever!

In this game i had on turn 5 i believe it is a couple of veteran soldiers and a treasure that is worth enough gold to turn them into dragoons.

Just think of the possibilities...
    Attached Files

Hey smak,

Wow... It is true Jose alone is considerably imbalanced in MP.

Not only you get x2 XP and a veteran soldier to x2 the x2 XP, but also you get the bonus against indians to harden your troops even faster!

Jose may not be overpowered in the long run, but he surely is imbalanced. Saying that he is my favourite in AoD II, as well...
    Last edited by PrinceMyshkin; January 13, 2009, 04:52.
    Coling since 1994... :)

Comment

Jose may be a strong military power, but peter can load 4 colonists into his boat on turn 2. And that is a huge economic advantage if you scout in two directions as you gather materials with the other two in seperate cities to sell to europe, that you in turn buy guns/horse with to sell to all the indians you just scouted. You not only get gold talking to chiefs, but also from scouting ruins and burial grounds, and also from raw materials, and of course the best way: selling to indians.

If you clean out even 30% of the indians gold at start of the game you will be able to buy a ship of the line and load 4 cannon into the merchantman to launch naval attacks on every port city long before jose can become a threat.

Comment

Working...
      X