Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest general of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least in vanilla I know you can make billions from indians.

So I was wondering if you have indians which you have for training, trade, converts and indians for war...
    Coling since 1994... :)

Comment

I get my converts by the power of the gun. They fear and worship my mighty boomsticks and when i decimate their war party the women and children become my slaves, and i outlaw gun ownership among my slave children.

But sometimes i will bestow upon some tribes the power of my mighty noisemakers of death if they will agree to mine silver for me. Of course then i have to bribe them to kill my enemies since we cant let all these armed natives run around the countryside just killing buffalo. Better to have them kill my enemies.

Thats got to be the most flawed concept in the game... paying indians gold so you can turn around and trade the silver for even more gold. Its like in europe there is more gold than silver and they are willing to pay 19 gold coins for 1 silver coin. I wish i could go to the local coin shop and trade one silver dollar for 19 ounces of gold...

Maybe they should change the name gold to silver and the name silver to gold in civ4col. So you have gold miners and your currency is silver.

Comment

Originally posted by smak View Post
        Maybe they should change the name gold to silver and the name silver to gold in civ4col. So you have gold miners and your currency is silver.
        Best col. quote ever!? >.<
        Coling since 1994... :)

Comment

Working...
        X