Problem with storage of goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with storage of goods

I am new to col and I have a prob. In the civipedia it is described that a colony can have up to 100 goods of a certain type stored. And with a warehouse you can store up to 200 goods of every type. Thats fine.

But in my colonies I have already 264 wood stored without having a warehouse built. How can this be?

Second problem is with storage of food. In the civipedia it is said that if the amount of food in a colony goes over 200 it disappears automatically and instead a colonist will be born.

In my game this is not so. I have nearly 300 food in one my colonies but it grows and grows and no additional colonist is created.

Is this a bug? Or did I miss something?

Are you playing on marathon level? Storage levels change with game speed:

normal - 100/200/300
    epic - 150/300/450
    marathon - 300/600/900

And food is always double whatever amount normal goods are.

Comment

many thanks. Now this makes sense.

Comment

nps.

Comment

Yeah, that threw me off the first time I played Marathon speed.

Welcome to Apolyton enpeze1.
          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Does anyone know where the code for the percentage of overflow is worked out. Is it in the XML files or hardcoded?

I'm looking at changing the amount of overflow sold off for the warehouse expansion to 100%, i only seem to be able to find the percentage of gold you get from it.

Comment

Welcome to Apolyton GreenMarine.
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

XML file Civ4BuildingInfos.xml is the one you need GreenMarine.

Comment

I might be overlooking it but the only thing i can see in Civ4BuildingInfos.xml is iOverflowSellPercent 100 /iOverflowSellPercent which relates to the perecntage of market value you get on the overflow not the amount of overflow sold.

What i'm trying to achieve is everything over 500 goods is sold off similiar to the custom house in the original Colonization.

Comment

Working...
                  X