Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master statesmen

Hi,
    Thanks in advance for responses - I'm a newbie player to this game and having played through several times it seems to be a bit hit and miss as to whether i can access master statesmen (either through buying them through Europe - or through schools).

Often a school does not provide them - What's the process for ensuring that you can obtain them.

Many thanks

You need to have a master statesman working in the city that you have the school, and you need to have enough cash available for when the student's training is complete.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

But, presumably that means that you have to buy the first one from Europe - which they havent always been available? Is there anyway to ensure that they do become available to purchase?

Comment

In Europe, you can either get the immigrants, or you can BUY new colonists (the button above the dock). Now if you missed that, you gonna be delighted, now, i guess...

Comment

atlex, you can also try to get FF Hawthorne, who gives 3 elder statesman. In desperation, I've beelined for him and done it.

Comment

Welcome to Apolyton alex8710.
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Working...
            X