• Show
Clear All

• Easy way 300 --> 400 turns?

Hi,

there are some things I'd really like to change:

- Stupidity of enemies, especially HIS MAJESTY in organizing attacks

- Weakness of other nations

etc.

But for now just one question: is there an easy way to change the 300 turns timelimit in normal speed to 400 turns?

For me its not meant to make the game easier, but 300 turns is way to short to enjoy the game.

NM, found out myself

Maybe my question was to simple to be answered - i found the answer in a german forum. It's indeed simple to do: just change 2 numbers.

Comment

You could actually change just ONE number... The question has been answered in about six places on this forum already, by the way
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Looking back at the Revoluntary War; the UK generals did for the most part use standard tactics of that era, which was designed around capturing the enemy's capital ASAP while succesfuly defending your own.
        That has obvious drawbacks against targets that don't have a capital.
        At times they did try to get too fancy and got their heads handed to them; (the plan to converge to a single target [namely Albany, NY] from three widely seperated areas). And a couple of their generals were outright bad.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
        X