Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer Issue - Natives

Hello,

In MP, I have tried a game where more than one person picks the same founding country but with different leaders. ie, New Netherlands. Two separate colonies that share certain factors.

- The European market is the same for both players. That makes sense. A feature that is really fun. I ruined the silver market.

- The King asked me to stop trading with my my counterpart though, even though we were both Dutch.

- Whenever we set up missions, we would get our converted Natives mixed up. As in, I had two cities with Missions in them, and the other leader had one or two. Sometimes, I would get their converts, and sometimes the other way around.

This became an issue when one of us got the FF that increases mission success by 50%. I effectively got that bonus for my counterpart.

This was on the Patch/Mod also.

I will try to dig up an save where this happens. But I will have to get it from the next game I play.
    Last edited by peege; October 8, 2008, 15:11.

I think the native issue is one for the main game (not introduced by the patchmod), it's been reported in unpatched games ... Dale, any ideas?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Yeah, reported in vanilla and already on our to-do list.

Comment

Working...
      X