Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dale/Snoopy PatchMod (Bug-fixes and more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't work too hard

Comment

• Do you mean it's double beyond what it should be (3x Normal)?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yes, until mod 1.05 they took 6 turns to travel to/from Europe and 30 turns to build a lodge.

Well, not quite sure about lodge but I checked it took 10 turns in 1.06 normal games.

Comment

• Armyjournalist:
          Do you still have a save where this is occuring? Would help heaps to fix this one. Also what series of events led to this? Did he steal the mission off you? As in sent a missionary after you had a mission there and took it over?

Snoopy:
          Don't forget to send me the WoI dilation code.

Deanatglobe:
          Woops! My bad. I forgot to fix that one. So much other stuff to do.

outsder:
          Those two are a consequence of doubling iGrowthPercent in Civ4GameSpeedInfos.xml will have to assess this. Thanks for the pickup.

Comment

• Growth percent does all sorts of strange things. (Among others, it affects the cross -> immigration amounts...) They really overused that one I think ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale
              Armyjournalist:
              Do you still have a save where this is occuring? Would help heaps to fix this one. Also what series of events led to this? Did he steal the mission off you? As in sent a missionary after you had a mission there and took it over?
              I've got a save from the turn before it happened. Every time I load it I get the convert on the next turn. Odd thing is I hadn't even discovered that particular settlement where it came from. Let me know what you want me to do with it (I've been largely offline and out of touch for the last few years )

Comment

• You can send it to me on YIM if you can't figure out a better way... but you should be able to upload a zip file with it if you can make a zip file.

If you don't have WinZip, rejoice, and then go to www.7-zip.org and download their client; then zip it up (with the .zip extension) and attach it to a post, or click on the 'upload' option on the top of the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                  You can send it to me on YIM if you can't figure out a better way... but you should be able to upload a zip file with it if you can make a zip file.
                  Figured out how to upload it straight to here. Sorry, haven't gotten much sleep. Here it is.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Ahh, excellent. Go get some sleep.

Comment

• By the way, I enabled Colonization saves to be uploaded here now (though it still has the problem where it lowcases them, stupid windows) ...

Comment

• Originally posted by deanatglobe
                        It seems like in v1.06 Indians cannot declare war on you until turn 20. I was exploring with my scout and explored and Indian Burial Site, I got the message that I had angered the Natives and they had declared war. Then a message that said I cannot declare war until turn 20. I checked the relations page and I was not at war with any native nation.

Thanks for all your work to improve the game. I am having loads of fun playing the patched versions.

Thanks
                        Dean
                        Okay I fixed this, will appear in the next version.

Comment

• Re: Getting converts from foreign missions

Originally posted by armyjournalist
                          Ran patch v. 1.06. Big improvement. Kudos on fixing the sea routes in the western hemisphere map. The AI's also acting much better -- as if it's actually trying to make money (a big bonus for my privateers are in order!)

While playing as the English, I started getting native converts on a regular basis from a French mission. This bug didn't appear to originally exist; at least it didn't happen in any of the games I'd played before installing the patch. I didn't find any other posts that pointed this out either. Sorry if it's already been addressed.
                          I'm pretty sure I've fixed this now. Was 1am when I originally coded this.

Will be in the next version.

Comment

• Re: Re: Getting converts from foreign missions

Originally posted by Dale

I'm pretty sure I've fixed this now. Was 1am when I originally coded this.

Will be in the next version.
                            Cool. I'll keep an eye out for anything else -- it's the least I can do.

Comment

• Dale,

I'm curious, Why did did you make the growth percent on marathon 600%?
                              Flash
                              Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
                              the Moderator of the World Creators

Comment

• Eh........... Snoopy why did we? I remember it was important.

Comment

Working...
                                X