Screenshots of awesome start locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots of awesome start locations

Okay, so post your awesome start locations.

I'm gunna make a LOT of money here!
    Attached Files

Dont have a screen but.... a cost city with 3 fish, 5 fur(on hills) and a village nearby which could train my people to be trappers. I just won my first game. I think coats starts selling at 20.

I had to start 2 other cities JUST to process the extra fur into coats.

By the time I declared coats were valued at 7.

Comment

So snoopy´s yahoo-name is the same as it is here...

Comment

Re: Screenshots of awesome start locations

Originally posted by Dale
        Okay, so post your awesome start locations.

I'm gunna make a LOT of money here!
        You could've put the resource names on the screen Dale. Think of the newbies!
        So that's two silver and... what's that on the southwest of the boat?
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

That's a ruin, usually full of cash. Think 7 cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale
            That's a ruin, usually full of cash. Think 7 cities.
            Do you remember how much cash you got that time?
            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

You can get a couple a hundred cash all the way up to a treasure unit worth several thousand. Its the luck of the RNG.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Does the price of silver plummet as much as it did on the original?
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Neptune be praised, for he has blessed the dutch the ability to populate the new world with millions and millions of dutchmen. What will feed them? The bounties of the sea!

(there is another fish to the right, so a new settlement there gets two fish)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X