Can someone with a log in at CFC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone with a log in at CFC...

a) Post a link to my Ancient Mediterranean and Space mod threads here on poly in the "mods requested" thread of the CFC Colonization forum,

b) Tell these guys that what they are planing to mod in is already a independent game called Invasion and they could instead of wasting time take a page from its book.

I refuse to create a new log in and support our archnemesis.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; September 24, 2008, 13:08.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Why don't you register over there?

I have a login but rarely visit, its no big deal really.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
      Why don't you register over there?

I have a login but rarely visit, its no big deal really.
      I refuse to. Poly is the ultimate civ site... I don't need no stinking CFC log in.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Also I waste enough time here already, if I registered at CFC, I would probably spend as much time as on poly and would have to get rid of my girlfriend to make time for my online addictions.

Comment

Just get rid of the gf then. I'll go back to Slovenia and show her the promised land I live in.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Exactlt, girlfriends are highly overrated, and there is the possibilty they may upgrade to wife, and trust me you definately don't want one of those
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yeah, too much maintaining cost... Plus they may enforce random civic changes and start spamming new cities, when you can least afford them...

Thinking about it, game-programmers are godish at least in that aspect, that we are still waiting for the final patch on girls, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Unimatrix11
                Thinking about it, game-programmers are godish at least in that aspect, that we are still waiting for the final patch on girls, too...
                I fear there will never be a final patch. The initial program was way the heck to complicated. It seems like everytime you try a patch it just has numerous unfavorable and unforeseeable consequences.

The initail joy of the new program, is rapidly followed by disillusion with all the bugs, and the constant patches that never work.................

Comment

Originally posted by Unimatrix11
                  Yeah, too much maintaining cost...
                  It gets even worse if you try expanding to a new continent. Watch your bank account empty in real time.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

And its hell trying to keep several copies installed and working at once.

Comment

BTW Guys I'm serious, can anyone post that stuff on CFC? Come on its a chance to spam...

Comment

I didn't quite understand the first post, and can't be arsed to figure it out

Comment

Working...
                        X