any AAR's yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any AAR's yet?

I haven't had a chance to pick it up yesterday (When I looked Best Buy and Gamespot in back bay (boston) both didn't have an copies), but I was wondering if their were any links to stories or after action reports yet?
    "What a Stupid Concept"

Not yet, we are waiting for yours
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Haven't finished my game yet ... work

Also suspect my first game will not be a victory, but we'll see...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

how disappointing. I was hoping that someone would post their experiences from their first game, so i could read about it until i get it...
        "What a Stupid Concept"

Comment

Sam,

I like Marathon on the Huge Map. You may need to do a custom senario or the king will bleed you dry. I started with 100 gold on Explorer (like noble) and a few turns of founding jamestown the King wanted 80 gold. While Pioneers don't use tools like the original did every time you build something, they do need 150 tools to function on marathon. But Pioneers use gold for everything they build instead.
          Flash
          Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
          the Moderator of the World Creators

Comment

There are still none, but I did find this, which is pretty close to what I was looking for: http://fidgit.com/archives/2008/09/c...ill-be-blo.php

My copy arrives tomorrow... HURRAY! I can't wait to try it out
            "What a Stupid Concept"

Comment

Ya I read that when I found the link at CFC, Pretty good articles.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Note,

I meant to say... Add the RANDOM SEED!!!
                Flash
                Ἐí ἀñ÷ῇ ἦí ὁ ëüãïò, êáὶ ὁ ëüãïò ἦí ðñὸò ôὸí èåüí, êáὶ èåὸò ἦí ὁ ëüãïò.
                the Moderator of the World Creators

Comment

nah... I don't want to reload, just accept my choices.
                  "What a Stupid Concept"

Comment

Originally posted by samsmithnz
                    There are still none, but I did find this, which is pretty close to what I was looking for: http://fidgit.com/archives/2008/09/c...ill-be-blo.php
                    Did that account ever continue beyond the 9/22 article? "The Arawak Quagmire" at the bottom isn't a live link and a search for that string didn't find anything. Up to that point it's great!

[Edit:] Whoops! Sorry. Found the index to the diaries.

Last edited by Hermann the Lombard; October 24, 2008, 15:38.
                    "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Working...
                    X