preorder bonus at gamers gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preorder bonus at gamers gate

Pre-order Civilization IV: Colonization and get Europa Universalis III for free!!!

I think that is a prett good deal I have always wanted to try europa universalis III. Is that a decent game?

It's a very good game. It has some performance issues pre-NA, the first of two XPs, though.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I'm surprised the game's not ready for download yet though. According to Firaxis' site, the release date for the game is today...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Nikolai that's why I am thinking about preordering realy fast and just get Europe for just buying the game.

Comment

Gamersgate's release date is 9/26/08, friday, along with box stores in Europe.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It is? Where do you find that? I've yet to find a release date on GG, it only tells me that I still can preorder(which I've done thank you, now I'd like to get some relevant info).

Comment

It's clearly stated on the GG main page, actually... look on the right side.

Comment

I've not seen it, so it must be buried somewhere then. But it's definitely not listed on the game's product page.

Comment

Correct, it's not listed on the game's product page. It is on the main page on the 'coming soon games' list - it's on top

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    Gamersgate's release date is 9/26/08, friday, along with box stores in Europe.
                    Torrent release date is today, protection is a joke (SecuROM). I got that stupid Gamersgate preorder, and what do i get from it? Do they really think i'll wait until 26?

P.S. Download is finished in 6 minutes 5 seconds. That's the service! Quite unlike Gamersgate one.
                    Knowledge is Power

Comment

Gamersgate is contractually bound to hold it until local box stores have it. That's how the digital method currently works; it's why digital locations like Steam have to wait until the day after the 'release date' since box stores take a day to get it in.

Let's keep the piracy discussions out of this, please.

Comment

Wow somebody lacks elegance...
                        «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

I think the word you mean is patience

Comment

Or morals.

Comment

Working...
                            X