Coloniztion availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have another two or three hours' worth
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Im an hour ahead remember so don't feel too bad
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

1 hour != 2-3 hours

Comment

Picked mine up, but wont play tonight, maybe tommorrow..a few other individuals need tending to at Guild Wars
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You know, some of us would actually like to be playing the game right now

Comment

Knowing BB, my guess is they won't price match the CC ad today because CC won't have the game until tomorrow. They've done that to me before. But none of the BB's anywhere near me had it today.

I did manage to find a copy at an EB despite the online info saying there were none available, so I'm a happy camper. Just need to get off work, get the kids to sleep, and start playing.

Comment

OK Snoopdog, Im finally home and loading Colonization, did I beat you to the punch?

Best Buy had 45 copies in Greenwood, IN (Indy metro area), they had to get it out of the back for me though, they hadn't made it to the shelf at 500PM local.

And they took the internet printout of the Circuit City price, so I got it for 24.99 plus tax.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

ON STEAM available NOW

Downloading as I type
                  The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
                  certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
                  -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

OMFG

I feel like its 1998 again (The first time I played Colonization)

Having tons 'o' fun so far

Comment

Avail On Direct2Drive, too!

The thread about Steam availability seemed like advertising, so for equality's sake...

Comment

Let's keep this to one availability thread

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                          Best Buy had 45 copies in Greenwood, IN (Indy metro area), they had to get it out of the back for me though, they hadn't made it to the shelf at 500PM local.

And they took the internet printout of the Circuit City price, so I got it for 24.99 plus tax.
                          Same here. Best Buy in Lincoln, NE had over 40 of them today, but were still on a cart somewhere at 5:30pm... Had to ask somebody, where is it!? And I had the Circuit City ad to price match, they yell at me when I bring a printout. I was afraid they wouldn't match it since it says on the ad, Available Wed.

Once difference though, I had reward zone coupons, so it was $4.99.
                          Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

I have mine through EB mail order tonight, at 7:00 PM Pacific. I like it so far.

Comment

argh! You teasing '~#$$"$s, I have to wait untill the 26th for Amazon uk to deliver my boxed copy... Boo!

Comment

Originally posted by aebbeka

Same here. Best Buy in Lincoln, NE had over 40 of them today, but were still on a cart somewhere at 5:30pm... Had to ask somebody, where is it!? And I had the Circuit City ad to price match, they yell at me when I bring a printout. I was afraid they wouldn't match it since it says on the ad, Available Wed.

Once difference though, I had reward zone coupons, so it was $4.99.
                                You must have found a grumpy emplyee at your Best Buy. The cute gal who rung me up, didn't even blink, she just said sure we take ads, and rung me up and gave me the discount.

Maybe it was my animal magnitism

Comment

Working...
                                X