Hookedoncolonization.com has 12 new screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookedoncolonization.com has 12 new screenshots

Er is twaalf nieuw beldeen van Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization hier : Hookedoncolonization

Il y a douze nouvelles images de Sid Meier's Civilization IV : Colonization ici : Hookedoncolonization

There is twelve new images of Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization here : Hookedoncolonization
    «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Well, if image 12 of those images doesn't finally put to rest the notion that this is just an expansion pack for Civ IV, I don't know what will!!!!!
    I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

How does image 12 prove "this is just an expansion pack for Civ IV"? I fail to see the resemblance.

Comment

You misunderstood him... he said it puts to rest the notion... ie, that it proves it is not just an expansion
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ahhh.... the double negative. We Aussies prefer sarcasim.

"Well, image 12 finally puts to rest the notion that this is just an expansion pack for Civ IV".

Comment

Well, one thing that obviously is different, is the city system. Placing cities that close in Civ4 would be disastrous.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
              Well, one thing that obviously is different, is the city system. Placing cities that close in Civ4 would be disastrous.
              How about the fact that it's a completely different freakin' interface!!??

Oh, and Dale, it's not no frekin' double negative.
              I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                  In original Colonization too... I'm a bit surprised to see this, you guys should point that out in your incoming Q&A with the Firaxis guys...
                  «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

I think you'll find that those cities were placed that way for visual affect for screenshots, rather than any gameplay reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubhghlas
                      How about the fact that it's a completely different freakin' interface!!??
                      I said one thing, not all of them.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                      X