New fansite - Hooked on Colonization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fansite - Hooked on Colonization

There aren't many Colonization fansites around, but perhaps this is about to change, just got this in my e-mail.

On June 9th, Take 2 announced that Sid and his team are working on Civ IV: Colonization. The game will be a 'reimagining' of the original game. Already there is news of new gameplay additions that will give the game a fresh impulse even to those of us that have been playing the original for all those years.

We are excited to present our new fansite for the game, Hooked on Colonization. We'd like to invite you to come and join us there and chat, share and read about the game while we wait for it to be released in the fall of this year (yes, that soon!). We have some ambitious plans for Hooked on Colonization, so don't miss it!

If you already have a Hooked Forums account, you won't need to re-register for the Colonization forum, your current account will work just fine.

If you have an account on Hooked on Spore or Hooked on Age of Pirates, you will need to register. You can do that at here

See you soon on Hooked on Colonization!
    Last edited by ShawnWaller; July 28, 2008, 18:34.

Regrettably, the link doesn't work... I think you left off .com in your advertisement.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Indeed. It looks rad and I'm ecstatic by the response the gamers have been giving to Colonization 2 right now.

I hope it convinces Firaxis that Col is as worthy of a franchise as Civ is.

By the way, I was gonna say, thanks for adding a Col section to Apolyton ! Will it also be reported in the news center like the other games ? Because I always tend to look at the News center first...
      «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by Niptium
        By the way, I was gonna say, thanks for adding a Col section to Apolyton ! Will it also be reported in the news center like the other games ? Because I always tend to look at the News center first...
        No problems. I'll find out about the New Centre, but if you want the latest C4C news you can start here each time: http://apolyton.net/colonization/

Hmm..... looks like Locutus has already done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Niptium
          Will it also be reported in the news center like the other games ? Because I always tend to look at the News center first...
          Good point, I hadn't even thought of that Thanks for mentioning it! There are places to get a more complete overview of our news, but the latest Col headlines should definitely be in there as well.
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Oww, *beep*. Fixed the link!

Comment

Working...
            X