This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the "Civilization: Colonization" Forums

Towards upholding its policy to comprehensively cover Civilization titles, Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS) is today opening a forum set for Civilization IV: Colonization. Though only a general forum exists at present, it is anticipated that in the closer months to the game's release it will be accompanied by related forums as has been done for previous Civ games throughout ACS' history.

The reason there is no "4"/"IV" in the title of this forum is to better distinguish it from Civilization IV: though set in CivIV's universe, this is a stand-alone game and not an expansion. CivIV is not required to play this Colonization sequel. Dale "Dale" Kent, a ACS hosted staff member, has been installed as the forum set's moderator. Set in the Civilization IV universe, Civ4Col is a stand-alone title that will not require CivIV to play. It is expected to be released sometime this fall.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Is it just me or the Newscenter just had its C4C section disapear overnighT ?
    «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Niptium
        Is it just me or the Newscenter just had its C4C section disapear overnighT ?
        This happened inadvertently -- corrected. Pardon that.
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Great choice to head this up.

Im already looking at a way to promote some interest, maybe we can get a few writers who also plan on this game, to do a storyline.

Im planning soon on doing a story around a citizen or even worker for the new colony, on preparing for a new life, unfulfilled dreams and expectations.

Maybe a few others who write could also join in the efforts

We shall see..............

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X