PolyCast Episode 237: "See the Progression"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyCast Episode 237: "See the Progression"

To present day. The two-hundred-and-thirty-seventh episode of PolyCast, "See the Progression", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and "MadDjinn" with first-time guest co-host Lotfi "ZTZaorish" Kerzabi. It carries a runtime of 59m59s.

Recording live before a listening audience every other Saturday, PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter, and check out the YouTube channel for caption capability. Sibling show RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution, ModCast on Civ modding, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

I am looking for data to serve my research topic. And stumbled across google I know your page. Your page is a lot of useful information for my scientific research. Hope you can continue to grow and get quality articles as well as talented contributors to the page
    Play free online games run 3! Learn spanish dictionary

Comment

There are online storage that can help you to do store everything you want. It is mentioning the Pest control service.

Comment

Do you have the full episodes of Polycast ready for download?

Jon of concrete contractors st louis junk pick up

Comment

This was one of my favorite episodes by far! towing service winnipeg | bathroom renovations Winnipeg

Comment

Great episode - where can I find your full collection? Removal Van | Waste Removal

Comment

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
              bloxorz

Comment

Thank you for sharing interesting information.
                cat mario
                Cat Mario is an online and free game with challenging levels. In Mario Kart - Unfair Mario game, the player transforms into a character with a face like a little white cat

Comment

Thank for your writting. It has a lot of knowledge that I need
                  soundcloud to mp3
                  Soundcloud to Mp3 is a free online web application that allows you can convert and download music in High Quality MP3 format without the need to install any software on your computer

Comment

Nice Episode! Hoping to see all of those episodes.
                    Aryan - chantilly plumber | springfield plumber

Comment

Great episode!

Landscaping near me

Comment

You put really very helpful information
                        text twist

Comment

Much obliged to you such a great amount for this fix Wacom! Its MUCH calmer now, and doesn't turn out to be exceptionally hot either. Exceptionally valued!

Comment

Working...
                          X