Exodus Gate in 1 Turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exodus Gate in 1 Turn

I just destroyed an exodus gate and the AI rebuilt it in 1 turn. Really, how can that happen it takes me 90+ turns to build it.

Mike

This morning, I saw the AI land and two turns later it's explorers were on boats. Can anyone explain these things other than just an AI cheat(advantage)

Comment

The AI gets a boost relative to how much lead the player has got for landing earlier.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by mkorin View Post
        I just destroyed an exodus gate and the AI rebuilt it in 1 turn. Really, how can that happen it takes me 90+ turns to build it.

Mike
        Did you reload after destroying the wonder? There is a bug in the game that means you need to reload, if not wonkiness happens.

EDIT: Reload before attacking the wondr, that is.
        Last edited by Nikolai; December 6, 2014, 08:06.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Oh, really? I thought the computer was treating it as a terrain improvement that could be fixed by workers. I didn't know it was a bug.
          I don't know what I've been told!
          Deirdre's got a Network Node!
          Love to press the Buster Switch!
          Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

So you're saying destroy the wonder, save and then reload to avoid that bug.

Also, as to the benefits the AI gets for staggered landing. This destroys what I considered the benefit for me and it seems unfair as I didn't have a tech discovered but they already one for free.

Comment

Click on one of the black circles to pick your building site.

Comment

Working...
              X