I think the AI is actually stupider than before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the AI is actually stupider than before

I know how surprising that sounds, but it acts even more irrational than it did in five. It will not trade anything but favors, then it will start a war so it doesn't owe you a favor. Every time I agree to attack another AI, despite Affinities, the AI declares war on me in two or three turns.

Favors were a good idea, but methinks they just don't work. They ARE all the computer wants to give you in trade, and they won't let you trade in any number of favors to actually do anything at all.

The warmonger civs don't like you because "They hate warmongers," but any civ that is actually conquering half the planet is beloved by all... unless it's you.
    I don't know what I've been told!
    Deirdre's got a Network Node!
    Love to press the Buster Switch!
    Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

I don't even want to think about the civs that say your Affinity is wrong, but when you check they are going down the same path, just slower.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by gdijedi7 View Post
        Favors were a good idea, but methinks they just don't work. They ARE all the computer wants to give you in trade, and they won't let you trade in any number of favors to actually do anything at all.

The warmonger civs don't like you because "They hate warmongers," but any civ that is actually conquering half the planet is beloved by all... unless it's you.
        The favors seem useless from what I've read. I've never called any AI on them because its rare that they have anything I need. But the warmonger thing irks mme. I've seen the AI wage wars all day long but once I attacked a rival I was the greatest threat to peace ever. Go figure.
        "I know nobody likes me...why do we have to have Valentines Day to emphasize it?"- Charlie Brown

Comment

Working...
        X