How do I activate the beacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I activate the beacon

I built the beacon and my victory condition says to activate the beacon. I can't find anything in the civilpedia or a missing tech etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Click on the beacon, choose to activiate it in the interface.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
      Click on the beacon, choose to activiate it in the interface.
      Thanks, I thought that was decorotive gilt. Talk about a boring ending. Activate, wait 45 turns you win.

Comment

Yeah... Only chance for AI to win is to DoW and destroy or win faster.... -.-
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Are there no buildings that speed this waiting time. (Such as the Mind Stem to speed up the transcendence victory)?

Comment

Not having ever gone for a Contact victory (sounds boring to me), I can't say for sure, but there should be. Sort of like how in older Civs, you could choose how many engines and such to put on your spaceship, so someone with a faster ship could win even if someone else launched first.
            I don't know what I've been told!
            Deirdre's got a Network Node!
            Love to press the Buster Switch!
            Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

If there is, I couldn't find it. I do every win once (have to know how to stop them) than focus on domination for the rest of my games. Any other win type is too boring.

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X