Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First virtue?

Pick the first virtue for Polystralia

This is important because for synergy bonus reasons we'll want to fill out an entire tree at once. I support Prosperity because it will get us up and running much faster.
    Might: Adaptive Tactics
    16.67%
    Prosperity: Frugality
    83.33%
    Knowledge: Foresight
    0.00%
    Industry: Labor Logistics
    0.00%

3 into Prosperity for Colony Initiative is almost a given for min/max.

Might could be interesting. We have Titanium ... Battlesuits are well situated (free tech from Institute off of Robotics->Bionics). Getting the Affinity is the part that takes the longest if we aren't lucky on ruins/quests. We can get the free Affinity level from might in time.

Wide synergies are generally better than tall ones, because you can get all the wide synergies without having to pick up any useless Virtues.
    Last edited by Aeson; November 10, 2014, 21:53.

Comment

Prosperity is a great place to start so we can get that early expansion. After that I am all for going through the might tree.

Edit: Nice ninja edit Aeson
      Last edited by Seeker214; November 10, 2014, 21:55.

Comment

Sorry, didn't see your reply before editing. I'm used to the on-topic here being quiet enough that if I want to go back and edit something a few minutes/hours later, no one will have read it yet

Comment

Food is god.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I 'll go with the best advice. I don't know enough about the choices.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

nom nom nom goes my vote.
              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I agree with Aeson. Might is definitely something we want. But at the very least we want the free colony, worker, and due to quests, soldier from prosperity.
                As of the latest patch, previous versions of humanity are no longer supported.

Comment

Working...
                X