Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi is this game any good?

hi guys,

figured you now if this game is any good or not if its worth spending money on?

Tidy like

it's not completely horrible. it's more engaging than civ 5 was out of the box, that's for sure. though that's also not the most ringing of endorsements.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I like it although some things need improving. I find the tech cloud rather confusing. Difficult to find what you want...
      But I keep on playing it so it must be good.
      Last edited by Lambiorix_be; November 6, 2014, 16:04. Reason: typo

Comment

I wouldn't go into this game expecting it to be a spiritual successor to Alpha Centauri. However I do find it very fun and entertaining.

Comment

Tis a lot of fun. Again, not perfect, and definitely not Alpha Centauri, but still a lot of fun.

I will note that I have read several negative reviews, if you care about that sort of thing. I find that my views almost always differ from the views of professional critics.
          I don't know what I've been told!
          Deirdre's got a Network Node!
          Love to press the Buster Switch!
          Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

Originally posted by gdijedi7 View Post
            Tis a lot of fun. Again, not perfect, and definitely not Alpha Centauri, but still a lot of fun.

I will note that I have read several negative reviews, if you care about that sort of thing. I find that my views almost always differ from the views of professional critics.
            True

I like playing the game but more as a Civ 5 fan. It could be more creative. For instance the text that you receive from the different civs is sometimes a copy paste from what you received in civ5. And that dissappoints me because I did pay 50€ (about 60$) for this game. But I am confident that this will go its own path when XP are coming out...

Comment

Its a civ v reskin with 30% of the content removed and even less engaging AI.
              Its the worst game in the series so far. It feels like its an early beta release at best.
              Don't buy. Definitely not worth the money.

Comment

I like it. It keeps me entertained.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                X