Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest Ostrich's Practical Advice (Suggestions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Ostrich's Practical Advice (Suggestions)

Figured I'd make a suggestions thread in the vein of my Bug Compendium. Reminds me. I should reformat that to make it more useful.

My first and only piece of useful advice would be to make all pop-up notifications clickable. So if my cooperation agreement runs out. I just click it and it brings me to the diplo screen with a new agreement contract already drawn up and ready to go.
    As of the latest patch, previous versions of humanity are no longer supported.

Sorting Trade Routes by yield (max yield options, max combined yield option)

Comment

When you steal a tech, bring up the same screen as when you research a tech. Otherwise you have to go hunt it down in the tech web.

Comment

The OP's suggestion actually sounds like a good idea.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Can you get it to tell me what the last thing I built was when completed. I miss that information.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's actually going to be in the first patch. So sure thing.

Comment

Hit escape to leave orbital view. I keep accidentally bringing up the menu.
                I don't know what I've been told!
                Deirdre's got a Network Node!
                Love to press the Buster Switch!
                Gonna nuke that crazy witch!

Comment

I like that this thread turned out how I wanted it to. Leaving the balance or content requests for other threads and just focusing on usability and UI requests. Great suggestions everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by gdijedi7 View Post
                    Hit escape to leave orbital view. I keep accidentally bringing up the menu.
                    thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                      Can you get it to tell me what the last thing I built was when completed. I miss that information.
                      PH! Welcome back!
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I've been keeping my eye on things now and again, but have been quite silent. Not like me
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Did you fix that horrible paint job on the new car?
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                              This was confirmed in a couple weeks ago.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X