Advancing over rough terrain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advancing over rough terrain.

How do you guys usually handle marching on a city surrounded by forest or hills. I feel like a terraforming satellite that could cut the forests down would do wonder here. Can't march on Hutama across these land bridges without massive casualties due to the forest.
    As of the latest patch, previous versions of humanity are no longer supported.

Phasal Transport works well if you can get the coverage.

Comment

I ultimately settled on 'stacking' sacrificial CNDR's at the front. So that by the time we'd worn down the defences, the gunners were in position behind the last CNDR.
      As of the latest patch, previous versions of humanity are no longer supported.

Comment

The AI doesn't seem to keep up with unit production. They're pretty good at creating an initial force (invasion or defense), but once that's gone it's all over.

Comment

AW: Ernstes Thema: Sandmücken in Deutschland!

My inference from analogy to Civ4 is that refugees + machinery will be the right answer every game. If your surrounding terrain is good enough for hydro then you really want refugees - but hydro is antsynergistic with refugees. So swap it to machines.C4090-455 practice exam questions
          Last edited by ConnieKeefe; December 27, 2014, 05:57. Reason: title missing

Comment

Working...
          X