Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ctd... sorry I couldn't find a technical sub-forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ctd... sorry I couldn't find a technical sub-forum!

This bug is a little hard to report because I can not lay down a cause. I have played a handful of games, and the furthest I have gotten is turn 4, maybe 5.

Every time the same thing happens, I click on a button, usually (if not always) to open one window or another, and the window or item does not open/work. Instantly the keyboard pan keys stop working, maybe one other window will work and then windows will not open and orders will not be given. I can give a mouse move order, it will show the path and that it can move there that turn, but it will not go.

Naturally I attempt to save and load, but it never loads. I am 100% always forced to ctrl+alt+del :'(

version 574... I believe it is the current?

on a side note (and I ask this because I know I will fix this if I have to drag myself to fraxis/2k's door and ask the receptionist ) what is the mantle launcher, is it something associated with a type of benchmark?

DXDIAG:
    HTML Code:
    http://pastebin.com/6kAvW200

First, update your video driver. Nvidia recently released an updated driver that adds support for CivBE and is compatible with your card. If that doesn't help, verify your game cache (Steam --> Library --> Right-click Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth--> Properties --> Local Files --> Verify Integrity of Game Cache).

Mantle is a video feature that is currently not available in cards made by Nvidia, so it doesn't apply to you.

Hope this helps.
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

Your CPU is borderline minimum/slightly below minimum. Your GPU driver is out of date. Could you try uploading a save from before the crash, so we can check if it's a problem that affects more than just you? Thanks.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
      X