Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

New player introduction thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player introduction thread

Please post here if you're joining the democracy game. It's not required - if you want to participate you can just freely post, vote in polls, etc. - but by posting here you can introduce yourself and also let us know your level of interest.

I'll be very active
    "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

I'm in. Though I'd recommend changeing the name of this thread to Rollcall or something, because I figured it was a new player FAQ.
      As of the latest patch, previous versions of humanity are no longer supported.

Comment

I'm in of course, and I'll definitely be active.

Comment

I'll give it a god damned whirl, but I can't promise to be super active, work and whatnot.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I love the idea of this, hope i can contribute enough!

Comment

Im brand new here, was quite a frequent poster in cfc, but I definitely would be interested in joining. I bought my copy at game-stop for 10 euros cheaper but i wont have it till possibly Tuesday or Saturday if im lucky, will that be a problem?

Comment

You don't even need a copy of the game to participate. Welcome aboard!

Comment

I don't and won't have a copy of the game, and won't promise to participate every month. But I will lurk and vote occasionally.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'll be participating, but will sadly miss the next two weeks on account of honeymoon.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I'll be here. Just finished my first game last night (Transcendence) and I really dig it.
                      Do not take anything I say seriously. It's just the Internet. It's not real life.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                        I'll be participating, but will sadly miss the next two weeks on account of honeymoon.
                        Congrats! I take it the date was set before the release date was announced?
                        "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

I would like to join too. I won't be super active but will be present as much as real life allows. And congrats nestor!
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                            I don't and won't have a copy of the game, and won't promise to participate every month. But I will lurk and vote occasionally.

JM
                            This is where I am at the moment.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yes count me in. I haven't got the game at the moment because of my current laptop tech spec limitations.

(I was happily playing Civ V G&K when an update via steam effectively relegated my graphics card to the knackers yard,- no updates for my card being available and or it had reached its max capability). So I have a reasonable grasp of the Civ V engine.
                              But I participated in and enjoyed the SMAC demo games here. so am familiar with the general concept.

So while contributing I hope to also learn about the new concepts introduced in BE.

Also I hope it will be a good opportunity to re-engage, in a Civ game setting, with familiar friends.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                              X