No announcement yet.

Game Setup Choice #4: Planet Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I ever saw orange or red aliens?

By far the most interesting part of my game was in the early-middle where I was trying to settle a new area with three nests in it, so I was fighting a nonstop war with the aliens, trying to eke out an existence. My soldiers had roughly equal strength to the aliens they were facing. It was amazing.

Comment

I had the same type of war in one of my games. Cleaning out the wild zones early on to place settlements is one of the best parts of the game.

I got them to orange a couple times. Not sure how. I was killing 5-10 a turn at some points in the game and they'd stay green. But once in a while they'd go orange just out of the blue, kill off some of my workers, and then go right back to green. I think it must be a bug of sorts.

Comment

What does orange mean? More aggressive? They'd attack my units on sight regardless.

Comment

It's based on global aggression. So one civ alone probably physically can't turn them orange.
          As of the latest patch, previous versions of humanity are no longer supported.

Comment

So far it seems when they are green, only the Siege worms (which are just randomly moving around) would enter my territory to attack. When they were orange, they'd start attacking my Workers with the other Alien units and moving towards my cities.

Comment

Working...
            X